This post is just quick links to all the other stories that I have read today, but not had time ( or inclination ) to write up in full.
- Science closes in on the Yeti
- ‘Bridgewater Triangle’ documentary explores area’s paranormal accounts
- The problem with taking too many vitamins
- Sharyn Ainscough dies tragically because she followed the example of her daughter, The Wellness Warrior
- Scientology’s fraud conviction upheld in France
- Anti-vaccination activists should not be given a say in the media
- The Salt Cave’s unpalatable health claims linger on
- No ghosts mean no luck in $1M lawsuit over building
- When someone is ill, call a doctor; if they are possessed by demons only an exorcist will do
I’ll add to this through the day.
All the best.
Richard AKA The Skeptical Bear