This post is just quick links to all the other stories that I have read today, but not had time ( or inclination ) to write up in full.
- Are conspiracy theories destroying democracy?
- More Fukushima Scaremongering Debunked
- The Alternative Reality of the Heartland Institute’s “NIPCC” Report
- Typical ignorant reporting of mangey canid as “chupacabra”
- Junk Science? Number 65: Chemotherapy doesn’t work very well because you’re fat!
- Acupressure: when all else fails, ignore the results and publish a favourable conclusion
- Chiropractic Abuse: An Insider’s Lament
- Missing logic of Australian prime minister’s denial of climate change link to bushfires
- Girl’s tragic suicide highlights the dangers of filling young heads with religious claptrap
- Phone psychic sentenced by Eugene magistrate for stealing government funds
- Richard Dawkins interview: On Pope Francis, poetry and why Jews win so many Nobel Prizes
- Laws on freedom and tolerance pose a threat to religion, warns Catholic cardinal
- Gold hunt in UP: Dream is over, India wakes up to reason
- Billboards’ gospel: No religion? No problem
- The Huffington Post’s Resident Conspiracy-Theorist Creationist
- Ireland to consider ending censorship of books
- Saudi Arabia frees blogger jailed for blasphemy
- Evolution, the Bible: Kenya’s fossils challenge religious beliefs
- The WDDTY Hole in the Facebook Wall Quiz
- Homeopathy has clinical benefits in rheumatoid arthritis patients that are attributable to the consultation process but not the homeopathic remedy: a randomized controlled clinical trial
- Christian councillor made Brighton and Hove’s “faith champion”
I’ll add to this through the day.
All the best.
Richard AKA The Skeptical Bear